- About Us
- Our Vision and Values
- About the Board
- About the Executive Team
- Our Staff Council
- Quality Standards
- Equality and Diversity
Healthy communities where people are cared for closer to home and supported to maintain their independence.
Our Five Year Strategy
See our 2016 - 2021 Strategy Diagram here.
The full strategy can be found here.
Our Core Purpose
Supporting people to improve their health and wellbeing with care and compassion.
Enterprising Care: improving the health of our community.
Our Social Value Pledge
Together we can do more:
Promoting economic, social and environmental wellbeing, using the power of local people, community groups and businesses.
- Provide quality services which promote healthy living and support people to improve their health, care and wellbeing
- Join forces with local partners to maximise the impact of our work
- Create an environment where social enterprises can prosper in North Somerset
We will achieve these by:
- Forming meaningful relationships with communities, partners, our staff and the third sector
- Building the trust and using the skills of local people and professionals
- Working with partners to improve community assets
- Making socially and environmentally responsible decisions
Annual Statement of Compliance
See our Annual Statement of Compliance here.